1. Anonymous says:
    May 11th, 2022 at 2:35 pm

May 11th, 2022 at 1:38 pm
    Rap oozes repressed homosexuality like no other genre I can think of. Roc-A-Fella Records? More like Fuck-A-Fella Records.

Its well known that most rappers on the dl

2. Anonymous says:
    May 11th, 2022 at 1:54 pm

Anomimous says:
    May 11th, 2022 at 12:13 pm
    May 11th, 2022 at 10:52 am
    Horse says:
    May 11th, 2022 at 9:31 am
    May 11th, 2022 at 1:22 am
    Gunna says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 2:42 pm
    So young thug and gunna going to jail huh?

I haven’t heard about him in years lol. Rap stardom is so short lived because its basically a glorified novelty genre.

You couldn’t be more wrong. Hip-hop and rap isn’t a novelty genre and the stardom extends infinitely longer than any other genre I can think of right now. There’s a whole set of platforms providing second winds to a lot of rappers careers and extending their reach even further. On top of that, besides the weird / lame shirt merch game that’s big right now, it’s a virtually commodity-free genre; all of the music lives in streaming platforms so you don’t have a bunch of fucking losers clamoring over it like some wack ass punk label limited 7” or whatever. You smell me?

Shut the fuck up wigger

No I will not shut up if mostly because I have ABOVE created the greatest RESPONSE to anything that has ever been said on this forum. In all honesty, I am actually printing out my response and pining it to my wall so that when I wake up I can Know and FEEL my rhetorical power. You have no rhetorical power, but now you do know how right and correct that response above is. I understand your impulse is to tell me to SHUT UP but you don’t WANT TO SAY THAT. Come to me. I want to say more about rap now. Not only is modern rap not a novelty genre, it is in fact the only genre of importance. I challenge thee and thy smart mouth to provide any kind of meaning up answer to this.

Your arrogance is easily skewered by the fact that blacks don’t care about their past. In fact it would be more accurate to say that black history is an oxymoron. Until Europeans arrived in Africa a few centuries ago, blacks had no recorded history whatsoever, let alone thriving cities, written languages or even the most basic technology such as the wheel or running water. To this day, thanks to technology, we can see their disinterest in archiving for posterity’s sake, thus the new norm of rappers having no physical releases. Even Ad-Rock from the Beastie Boys accurately said that rap is the only genre that doesn’t care about its history. The reason rap proliferates today is due to the record industry and other anti-white cultural institutions that prop it up for their own interests.

3. Anonymous says:
    May 11th, 2022 at 1:38 pm

4. Anonymous says:
    May 11th, 2022 at 12:45 pm

May 11th, 2022 at 10:52 am
    Horse says:
    May 11th, 2022 at 9:31 am
    May 11th, 2022 at 1:22 am
    Gunna says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 2:42 pm
    So young thug and gunna going to jail huh?

White people being into rap is just as cringe as black people being into hardcore

5. Anomimous says:
    May 11th, 2022 at 12:13 pm

May 11th, 2022 at 10:52 am
    Horse says:
    May 11th, 2022 at 9:31 am
    May 11th, 2022 at 1:22 am
    Gunna says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 2:42 pm
    So young thug and gunna going to jail huh?

Shut the fuck up wigger

6. Anonymous says:
    May 11th, 2022 at 11:48 am

DEAD BABIES CANT TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES
    DEAD BABIES CANT TAKE THINGS OFF THE SHELF

7. Anonymous says:
    May 11th, 2022 at 10:52 am

Horse says:
    May 11th, 2022 at 9:31 am
    May 11th, 2022 at 1:22 am
    Gunna says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 2:42 pm
    So young thug and gunna going to jail huh?

Shut the fuck up wigger

8. Horse says:
    May 11th, 2022 at 9:31 am

May 11th, 2022 at 1:22 am
    Gunna says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 2:42 pm
    So young thug and gunna going to jail huh?

9. Anonymous says:
    May 11th, 2022 at 3:10 am

I just wish the demographics for death metal and power electronics would be back to be the same and not be gay at least once, we had a glimpse of that in the 90s. Why pretend u care about politics… Ur not right wing ur not left wing ur just gay and bored and insecure and want approval, your opinions are based on peer pressure… Just shut the fuck up and make some cool shit…

10. Anonymous says:
    May 11th, 2022 at 1:22 am

Gunna says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 2:42 pm
    So young thug and gunna going to jail huh?

11. Anonymous says:
    May 11th, 2022 at 12:06 am

Who’s the retard trying to sell a Life Support test for $250? Discogs flipper fags are the worst.

12. Anonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 11:53 pm

May 10th, 2022 at 8:19 pm

All punk is nostalgia all hardcore is gay.

And here you are, being a faggot

13. Anonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 8:50 pm

May 10th, 2022 at 7:29 pm
    I hope the reissue mania shaking the noise scene stops soon. Most of the labels doing reissues don’t know how to properly handle them(pro-tip: you don’t do it by producing shitty new artwork, having Grant Richardson remaster the audio and spreading a 30-year old C30 across 2 LPs), most of the shit they’re reissuing doesn’t merit the effort in the first place and I’m getting increasingly worried about some fucking moron inevitably cramming all of the Con-Dom Sermon singles or all of the Self Abuse Murder Series 7″-es onto a single CD with no regard to the individual integrity of those releases. From what I can remember this whole thing really took off with the Skin Crime box set that Hospital(which, aside from Industrial Recollections, seems to be the only noise label that understands that a reissue should revolve around archival rather than revisionism) did in 2016, and I hope it ends with the Grey Wolves box set they’re working on now. I’m not even gonna get into the implications of what this fixation on ancient history says about the current state of the scene and the art it’s producing… but it ain’t saying anything good.

You care that makes you gay

14. Rug says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 8:27 pm

May 10th, 2022 at 7:29 pm

Grant is an excellent mastering agent and the art has been reproduced excellently. There’s one thing to be said about the implications of an avalanche of reissuing classic noise and what it says about the scene but the above doesn’t actually say any of that. I think it’s an interesting point to be made, but I actually think these waves of CD reissues are one of the good things in noise in a scene of aging 30 year olds holding onto their cherished social circles.

15. Richie Madano says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 8:24 pm

Gino, you fucking mook!

16. Anonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 8:19 pm

All punk is nostalgia all hardcore is gay.

17. Anonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 7:51 pm

May 10th, 2022 at 7:04 pm
    If you’re a tranny age between 21-28 and want to get fucked in the bootie I’m your guy. Now if you want to get fucked in the wallet I’m your King. Buy me things. Buy me cassette tapes. Buy me band shirts. Buy me vintage reverb. Buy me elektribe samplers. Buy me sunglasses. Buy me cool anime keychains. Buy me original artwork. Buy me food, pizza to be exact. Buy me magazines. Buy me tools so I can play. I will play. I want to play now. I will play, whether you fucking like it or not.

Now’s about that time when the swastika flags unfurl

18. Anonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 7:29 pm

19. Anonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 7:04 pm

20. Anonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 6:36 pm

May 7th, 2022 at 5:17 pm
    Sandwich and a small bag of chips – the working mans lunch

Who posted this? Fuck you I eat grade A filet mignon every meal with spinach from the Swiss Alps

21. Anonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 6:27 pm

Saetia reunion is a 45 year old man screaming “there is no happy here”, sad. Also trannys didn’t even exist when they were a band.

22. Anonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 4:13 pm

May 10th, 2022 at 3:16 pm
    all success is luck you dumbasses

Posted by someone doing the same shit they’ve been doing for the past 6+ years. Move out on your own already dude.

23. Anonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 4:08 pm

May 10th, 2022 at 3:16 pm

all success is luck you dumbasses

Luck + novelty + connections + money + effective marketing + actual talent.

24. Anonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 3:42 pm

May 10th, 2022 at 3:16 pm
    all success is luck you dumbasses

Cope

25. Anonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 3:16 pm

all success is luck you dumbasses

26. Gunna says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 2:42 pm

So young thug and gunna going to jail huh?

27. Anonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 2:40 pm

May 10th, 2022 at 12:14 pm
    May 10th, 2022 at 3:27 am
    If you past 25 and is still struggling as an artist, just quit. For real. Go make some money.

If you’re trying to make art as a career in general just quit no one wants your sterile bullshit

Nor do we need your sterile commentary

28. Anonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 2:36 pm

May 10th, 2022 at 12:28 pm
    May 10th, 2022 at 10:05 am
    nonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 3:44 am
    May 10th, 2022 at 1:38 am
    May 10th, 2022 at 12:15 am
    May 9th, 2022 at 7:34 pm

europa-the-last-battle-full-documentary

More like white man cope documentary

Watch and learn, zogbot. The truth shall set you free.

It’s 2022 and you’re trying to pill people on the booth, this is a low

Leftist parasite spotted. Wait til you see my posts next year, bitch.

the overwhelming vibe you exude is embarrassing, you dork. nobody listens to you and nobody ever will

Thanks for admitting that you’re just a conformist lol

29. Anonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 2:35 pm

May 10th, 2022 at 1:51 pm
    May 10th, 2022 at 10:05 am
    nonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 3:44 am
    May 10th, 2022 at 1:38 am
    May 10th, 2022 at 12:15 am
    May 9th, 2022 at 7:34 pm

europa-the-last-battle-full-documentary

More like white man cope documentary

Watch and learn, zogbot. The truth shall set you free.

It’s 2022 and you’re trying to pill people on the booth, this is a low

Leftist parasite spotted. Wait til you see my posts next year, bitch.

Yeah then I’ll be the retard.

It does come naturally for you

30. Anonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 1:51 pm

May 10th, 2022 at 10:05 am
    nonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 3:44 am
    May 10th, 2022 at 1:38 am
    May 10th, 2022 at 12:15 am
    May 9th, 2022 at 7:34 pm

europa-the-last-battle-full-documentary

More like white man cope documentary

Watch and learn, zogbot. The truth shall set you free.

It’s 2022 and you’re trying to pill people on the booth, this is a low

Leftist parasite spotted. Wait til you see my posts next year, bitch.

Yeah then I’ll be the retard.

31. CBR says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 1:35 pm

What’s interesting about emojis is that you don’t even have to see them at all to understand their intent. Since I have a dumbphone whenever people text me emojis it just shows up as little rectangles, but I still get what they’re saying. Full disclosure: I only get text messages from boomers.

32. Anonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 12:28 pm

May 10th, 2022 at 10:05 am
    nonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 3:44 am
    May 10th, 2022 at 1:38 am
    May 10th, 2022 at 12:15 am
    May 9th, 2022 at 7:34 pm

europa-the-last-battle-full-documentary

More like white man cope documentary

Watch and learn, zogbot. The truth shall set you free.

It’s 2022 and you’re trying to pill people on the booth, this is a low

Leftist parasite spotted. Wait til you see my posts next year, bitch.

33. Anonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 12:14 pm

May 10th, 2022 at 3:27 am

34. Anonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 10:05 am

nonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 3:44 am
    May 10th, 2022 at 1:38 am
    May 10th, 2022 at 12:15 am
    May 9th, 2022 at 7:34 pm

europa-the-last-battle-full-documentary

More like white man cope documentary

Watch and learn, zogbot. The truth shall set you free.

It’s 2022 and you’re trying to pill people on the booth, this is a low

Leftist parasite spotted. Wait til you see my posts next year, bitch.

35. Anonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 4:13 am

TAKE A SHIT ON THE FLOOR AT WORK TODAY

36. Anonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 3:46 am

May 9th, 2022 at 5:40 pm
    May 9th, 2022 at 9:27 am
    Personally, I’m just glad nobody’s pretending to like techno anymore.

POISONOUS TECHNO

37. Anonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 3:44 am

May 10th, 2022 at 1:38 am
    May 10th, 2022 at 12:15 am
    May 9th, 2022 at 7:34 pm

europa-the-last-battle-full-documentary

More like white man cope documentary

Watch and learn, zogbot. The truth shall set you free.

It’s 2022 and you’re trying to pill people on the booth, this is a low

38. Anonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 3:27 am

39. Anonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 2:10 am

May 9th, 2022 at 10:17 pm
    fav ben amd jerrys flavor? or ice cream flavor in general?

every ice cream is utter dogshit when compared to haagen dazs dulce de leche

40. Anonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 1:38 am

May 10th, 2022 at 12:15 am
    May 9th, 2022 at 7:34 pm

europa-the-last-battle-full-documentary

More like white man cope documentary

Watch and learn, zogbot. The truth shall set you free.

41. Anonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 1:09 am

IT’S BRITNEY BITCH!!!!!!! says:
    May 9th, 2022 at 9:41 pm
    OH WOW I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SOME ONLINE UNDERGROUND SCENE START RIPPING OFF MAX MARTIN TEENAGE DREAM ERA IMAGINE GENERIC SHOCK VALUE AESTHETICS MIMICKING THE ULTRA COMPRESSED LOW QUALITY INFORMATION OVERLOAD OF THE MID 2010’S COMBINED WITH KATY PERRY / TAYLOR SWIFT DEMOS!!!!! SO GROUNDBREAKING!!!!!! EVERY ARTWORK LOOKING LIKE AN APP ICON FROM THAT TIME PERIOD!!!

Yeah but twist is as a reaction to the fast shit they make 1bpm song, an EP will have like barely 2 bars

42. Anonymous says:
    May 10th, 2022 at 12:15 am

May 9th, 2022 at 7:34 pm

europa-the-last-battle-full-documentary

More like white man cope documentary

43. Anonymous says:
    May 9th, 2022 at 10:17 pm

fav ben amd jerrys flavor? or ice cream flavor in general?

44. Horton says:
    May 9th, 2022 at 10:08 pm

Surrender or death. Forrest Gump is your only salvation.

45. IT'S BRITNEY BITCH!!!!!!! says:
    May 9th, 2022 at 9:41 pm

46. Anonymous says:
    May 9th, 2022 at 8:50 pm

May 7th, 2022 at 1:35 pm
    please recommend me more bands like gag, bib, pretty much any shit with delayed vocals and stupid unimportant lyrics. i love it. thanxx

I hope you die. People like you and those bands ruined hardcore forever

Puny man relies on Hardcore to have a happy life. hahahaha! Hardcore was ruined years ago. Have a kid instead dummy. He can ruin EDM.

47. Anonymous says:
    May 9th, 2022 at 7:34 pm

48. Anonymous says:
    May 9th, 2022 at 6:57 pm

May 9th, 2022 at 11:24 am
    May 7th, 2022 at 1:35 pm

I hope you die. People like you and those bands ruined hardcore forever

Okay so there’s this band called SPY that fits this description perfectly, go check em out

49. Anonymous says:
    May 9th, 2022 at 6:44 pm

Ugh ugh ugh

50. Anonymous says:
    May 9th, 2022 at 5:40 pm

May 9th, 2022 at 9:27 am
    Personally, I’m just glad nobody’s pretending to like techno anymore.

Maybe not in the circles you’re aware of but it has been worse than ever now. Trance + Hardstyle + Breakcore (again because it’s way easier to make poorly chopped amen breaks at 200+BPM with some gay sensitive pads than barely decent schranz loops)

51. Anonymous says:
    May 9th, 2022 at 4:55 pm

CBR says:
    May 9th, 2022 at 11:53 am
    May 8th, 2022 at 1:46 am
    May 7th, 2022 at 7:06 pm
    Videogames are the only living art form out there at the moment. Everything else going on is pure necrophilia and something tells me it’s only gonna get worse. If you want to be on the cutting edge of popular culture, sell all of your rare hardcore LPs and noise tapes(HAH!) and go buy a Switch, a PS5 and a gaming PC.

i totally agree. i love the one where you roll around and hit a dragon with a sword. the same company has been putting out a game with the exact same formula (and one remake) 7 times since the first year Obama was in office so you know this shit is fresh. you can kill a big guy with arms coming out of his head and read 100 pages of text about how spooky it is

May 8th, 2022 at 1:31 am
    May 7th, 2022 at 7:06 pm

Fuck you nerd, fuck gamers, grow up

First off – gamer types and social media fegs ruined punk rock.
    Second – if you ever thought it was about being on “the cutting edge of popular culture” I’m not at all surprised that you’re dead fuckin wrong.

off base. a lack of great bands and passivity of non-fags ruins it. video games are stupid, but at least that means the potential is mostly untapped.

52. LD says:
    May 9th, 2022 at 3:44 pm

May 9th, 2022 at 11:24 am
    May 7th, 2022 at 1:35 pm

I hope you die. People like you and those bands ruined hardcore forever

53. Anonymous says:
    May 9th, 2022 at 3:29 pm

May 7th, 2022 at 1:35 pm

Zouo, Soaker

54. Victor says:
    May 9th, 2022 at 2:03 pm

The Mega Man franchise is an underrated and unexplored world with so much potential for open world games and graphically masterpieces like Mega Man Legends 1, 2, and 3 left us with so much promise. Imagine doing magnetic shockwaves all day in a 3d death match styled frenzy. I might work on a project of my own with my brother would be nice to make some online versions

55. The real CBR says:
    May 9th, 2022 at 1:10 pm

Racist Derek says:
    May 9th, 2022 at 12:06 am
    The new GBK is the best album in recorded history

Yes, I agree

56. Anonymous says:
    May 9th, 2022 at 12:52 pm

Pitbss 2000 or One Life Crew?

57. Anonymous says:
    May 9th, 2022 at 12:52 pm

May 9th, 2022 at 12:12 am
    I love analog worship

Then what’s his name?

58. Anonymous says:
    May 9th, 2022 at 12:45 pm

anyone remember Limit Experience?

59. CBR says:
    May 9th, 2022 at 11:53 am

May 8th, 2022 at 1:46 am
    May 7th, 2022 at 7:06 pm

May 8th, 2022 at 1:31 am
    May 7th, 2022 at 7:06 pm

Fuck you nerd, fuck gamers, grow up

First off – gamer types and social media fegs ruined punk rock.

60. CBR says:
    May 9th, 2022 at 11:51 am

May 7th, 2022 at 5:17 pm
    Sandwich and a small bag of chips – the working mans lunch

Ok, barista.

61. Richard "Dick" Dangler says:
    May 9th, 2022 at 11:47 am

May 8th, 2022 at 9:07 pm

The fact that you know what a “Chardiet sister”’is makes you a fucking homo.

I was gonna say that anyone following modern PE would most likely know who they are but then I realized that doesn’t really prove you wrong. And come to think of it, neither do all the dicks I sucked last night!

62. Anonymous says:
    May 9th, 2022 at 11:44 am

May 9th, 2022 at 5:31 am
    May 8th, 2022 at 7:02 pm
    May 8th, 2022 at 1:48 pm
    why does anybody care about nyc punks? these people are all posers. pure fashion without any actual commitment or understanding of punk. when was the last time there was a good band out of NYC?

You can be in a great punk band without any actual commitment to or understanding of punk.

You can also be in a mediocre band with somebody who becomes a drug dealer, I garuntee..!

Who cares?

63. Anonymous says:
    May 9th, 2022 at 11:24 am

May 7th, 2022 at 1:35 pm

I hope you die. People like you and those bands ruined hardcore forever

64. Anonymous says:
    May 9th, 2022 at 10:35 am

May 9th, 2022 at 6:31 am
    What was this D-beat band with the long name called that was rumored to be McCoy’s project

Üäïÿ¨Båaîoøhøiø ?

65. Anonymous says:
    May 9th, 2022 at 9:58 am

15 minutes until our opening set, 45 minutes until we’re getting fucking PUSSY

66. Anonymous says:
    May 9th, 2022 at 9:27 am

Personally, I’m just glad nobody’s pretending to like techno anymore.