1. Anonymous says:
    September 12th, 2021 at 7:27 pm

What’s the PE album with the burn victim soldier’s wedding photo on the cover? I’m blanking on the artist.

2. Anonymous says:
    September 12th, 2021 at 5:50 pm

September 12th, 2021 at 3:59 pm
    We are being inundated by vaccinated patients who are dying from the varients and the vaccine itself. They are begging me on their death bed, to “unvaccinate” them, but I tell them it’s too late. There’s nothing I can do. They ask me why all their unvaccinated relatives are completely healthy and doing fine, even when they get Covid. I just hold their hand and tell them that it was all part of God’s plan.
    When I go out into the hallway to tell their relatives, that they have passed. They ask me if the vaccines killed their sons/fathers. I just look at them and say, “I can’t answer that question”. Then I go home and pray people will quit getting vaccinated, only to get up the next morning to see we are being overrun by vaccinated people in the ICU again.

In this fantasy world of yours, are you a cringy virgin just like in real life too?

3. Anonymous says:
    September 12th, 2021 at 4:04 pm

I’D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR

4. Anonymous says:
    September 12th, 2021 at 3:59 pm

5. Anonymous says:
    September 12th, 2021 at 3:44 pm

I cannot disagree with the wall of text about PI, it’s very on point about how good of a businessman Loke is, even though all of this seemed very organic, way more intuitive and punctual than strategic/systematic. I doubt Loke ever planned anything, but he definitely mastered the art of punctuality.

But I cannot go without saying my dude, please take care of your Adderall abuse. I wish you well.

6. Anonymous says:
    September 12th, 2021 at 2:43 pm

Releasing violent criminals with prior convictions and especially gun charges on affordable bail is a real virus. Not new york black metal.

But Kim Foxx is restoring justice…LOL

7. Anonymous says:
    September 12th, 2021 at 1:37 pm

I like how YOT flyer specifically mentions what they are going to play. It’s like they are admitting how limited their sphere of relevancy actually is and people’d only go to see them to hear a few songs

8. Anonymous says:
    September 12th, 2021 at 1:12 pm

why are YOT and Cadaver Dog playing on the anniversary of ISD death?

9. Anonymous says:
    September 12th, 2021 at 12:09 pm

The zoomer’s idea of authenticity is Blink-182 circa 2003 and his rate of culture consumption is beyond your understanding. The shit that took you a decade to get into and process, they go through it within 4 days and with the same level of investment with which they treat Dua Lipa or Drake memes. Nothing that you did, nothing that you’re passionate about, nothing that you think of as vital, lifeblood-providing art, nothing that molded you into the person you are today will be remotely remembered in 2030. And you’re one of the lucky ones. You’re in your 20s, your 30s, maybe your early 40s. You just might find a way to cope. Imagine being in your 60s and having to process a landscape in which a teenager will watch Liveleak videos for 3 hours then watch a video of a puppy on Youtube, and not be able to figure out whether he wants to pet it, fuck it or dismember and skin it alive while a friend is filming. Civilization is over. You thought you were working towards a peak, but you were actually peaking all along. The peak has come and gone, and the comedown will be something unimaginable to anyone in history thus far, including you, including me. Depravity, cruelty, decadence has never been more casual, more normalized, more-ever present than it is today, and it will only and exclusively get worse. To you it was radical, to them it’s a Tuesday afternoon. This is the post-post-modern world, and all the “the kids are fucked up beyond belief” doomsaying if out of fashion, but for the first time ever it is actually completely true, truer than the people saying it even realize. Are you happy to be alive?

10. Anonymous says:
    September 12th, 2021 at 10:44 am

Posh Isolation had to have had pulled off the greatest hustle in the history of UG music. Exploit the void created by dudes deciding that Rose Pillar and Bermuda Drain were pussyboy synth-goth shit and that Hospital lost it but who still needed scummy but romantic and “artistic” noise in their lives, provide a photogenic ersatz variant for these dudes for a while, provide contrived but marketable intrigue and minor controversy for the scenester gossip hags(“oooh, they’re European! oooh, did you hear about them maybe possibly being right-wing?!?”), hitch a promotional ride with your buddies in the hyped punk band, then once you’re in the money pocket you drop the noise scene and your ties to it entirely and commit to pure low-effort aesthetic commerce for an audience too vapid to know better. Not that the noise dudes who jumped on the PI train initially, and the Strange Rules train as well, knew any better either; the noise guy-turned-trap/Eurotrash-techno producer thing is something you’ve only got yourselves to blame for. You provided the initial opportunity, and therefore all subsequent opportunities for these boys.

And now it’s 2021, and Posh Isolation are too complacent and comfortable to even bother doing physical editions of most of their new releases while Fernow is putting money behind Thirdorgan 3LPs and lavish reissues of 90s power electronics compilatons and getting semi-cancelled for still being tight with BM/noise bad boys that PI stopped talking to years ago because they no longer had a use for the connections.

To me, this is genius. To be so blatantly self-serving, so deadly focused on the long-term hustle for so long and to have people eating up your shit anyway, and to then drop those people entirely once you find your way into an even more profitable market, I think it’s beautiful. I’ve never seen cynical corporate modes of operation replicated so immaculately in the underground. They even had a record store for a while. Beautiful. Perfect. Immaculate. Crystalline. Pure. And I’m glad I never bought into it while you probably spent 60 dollars on a Caucasian Colony tape in 2012.

11. Anonymous says:
    September 12th, 2021 at 10:41 am

Americans are all fat fucking faggots – go on a diet you fat bitch

12. Anonymous says:
    September 12th, 2021 at 2:39 am

Don’t talk shit online. If you can meet this one person you don’t like irl, invite them to throw down in a parking lot or your bedroom. You only truly hate another man when you’re willing to punch his face. Remember that next time you talk shit online. Pussy. Coward. Sexy. I want you. You need me. I love you. No I don’t. Sorry. Not sorry. Who else’s like me?

13. Please Stop with The Politics Let's Go Back To Music says:

September 11th, 2021 at 10:48 pm

DON’T GIVE ME JERKOFF HANDJOB

16. Anonymous says:
    September 11th, 2021 at 9:54 pm

17. Anonymous says:
    September 11th, 2021 at 8:38 pm

Hoax was contrived cool head wound bro

18. Anonymous says:
    September 11th, 2021 at 8:16 pm

September 10th, 2021 at 2:55 pm
    Imagine finding your music on Cvltnation.

Might as well kys at that point. Cvltnation is the most embarrassing, cringe bullshit.

19. Anonymous says:
    September 11th, 2021 at 7:38 pm

September 11th, 2021 at 11:19 am
    New York black metal is on top you faggots. House of first light, spiritual disease, blood and crescent. We run this shit

On top of what? USBM as a whole is mostly trash

20. Anonymous says:
    September 11th, 2021 at 7:29 pm

Any boothers at Virgin Fest Atlanta?

21. Anonymous says:
    September 11th, 2021 at 7:15 pm

Final Gasp is chill

saw them open for Sadist. boring and forced. ok cool fake blood we got it you like Samhain.

22. Anonymous says:
    September 11th, 2021 at 5:44 pm

Idiot jerk booth forever and ever

23. Anonymous says:
    September 11th, 2021 at 5:32 pm

BRED TO FIGHT

24. Anonymous says:
    September 11th, 2021 at 5:24 pm

Phoebe Bridgers wore a skeleton suit at Pitchfork!

Glenda Danzig.

25. Anonymous says:
    September 11th, 2021 at 5:14 pm

September 11th, 2021 at 12:27 pm
    happy 8 year anniversary to that one hoax show at seventh circle with the sick ass flyer

A Trejo classic

26. Anonymous says:
    September 11th, 2021 at 5:14 pm

September 11th, 2021 at 11:19 am

Lol you can have it all. No one cares

27. Anonymous says:

31. Anonymous says:
    September 11th, 2021 at 2:44 am

Happy 9/11!

32. Anonymous says:
    September 11th, 2021 at 1:23 am

September 10th, 2021 at 8:58 pm
    Times up all you retarded anti-vaxers. Either get the death jab or lose your job and rot in the street. JOE BIDEN FASCIST USA BABY!!!!

Yeah if only Trump was still president…

33. Anonymous says:
    September 11th, 2021 at 12:23 am

September 10th, 2021 at 2:27 pm
    September 10th, 2021 at 1:14 am
    September 6th, 2021 at 10:26 pm
    The guy who ran Video Disease Records is a fraud and a pussy.

I feel bad for whoever gave that poser money.

I feel bad that guy couldn’t get his shit straight. He could have had a cool label but couldn’t keep any of his shit straight. Hopefully he’s less dumb now

Nah he’s still a fat junkie faggot who hangs out with smelly LA suburb beaners and makes shitty casualties punk rock.

34. Anonymous says:
    September 10th, 2021 at 10:17 pm

I’ve got to get straight to the point: FINAL GASP’s Haunting Whisper is the Fucking BOMB. That being said, this record worships at the altar of Samhain and honestly, I’m not mad at them at all, because I can’t stop listening to this record that’s out now on Triple B Records. Yeah, they are inspired by the past, but on the real, they’re pushing this forward — Real Talk. Listening to songs like “Suicide” gives me chills. FINAL GASP bleeds passion and with each listen, I promise you’ll become more and more addicted to this band. While I’ve got you here I want y’all to also check out this killer live footage of FINAL GASP wrecking shop!

35. Anonymous says:
    September 10th, 2021 at 8:58 pm

36. Anonymous says:
    September 10th, 2021 at 8:53 pm

September 10th, 2021 at 7:34 am
    “Punk show this weekend. Must be fully vaxxed and wear a mask….”

Punk is truly now the sad subculture of PC conformity and government obedience.

Oh yeah? How many people have you murdered at a punk show? I bet you just stand there bobbing your head and clapping like every other sleeved bafoon.

37. Anonymous says:
    September 10th, 2021 at 5:55 pm

September 10th, 2021 at 12:35 am
    Its so exhausting having to present as being woke and sensitive in your day to day life when on the inside you’re a BASED and REDPILLED Chad. Sigh…

You’re far from based if this is the case, you cuck!

38. Anonymous says:
    September 10th, 2021 at 3:42 pm

September 10th, 2021 at 1:31 pm
    September 10th, 2021 at 1:23 pm
    September 10th, 2021 at 1:09 pm
    Samhain is back!

Oh wow, and they hate Christianity? What a fresh and rejuvenated take on music!

Shut up, white suburbs guy

Said the white person to the other white person

39. Anonymous says:
    September 10th, 2021 at 2:55 pm

Imagine finding your music on Cvltnation.

40. Anonymous says:
    September 10th, 2021 at 2:27 pm

September 10th, 2021 at 1:14 am
    September 6th, 2021 at 10:26 pm
    The guy who ran Video Disease Records is a fraud and a pussy.

I feel bad for whoever gave that poser money.

41. Anonymous says:
    September 10th, 2021 at 1:35 pm

September 10th, 2021 at 1:31 pm
    September 10th, 2021 at 1:23 pm
    September 10th, 2021 at 1:09 pm
    Samhain is back!

Oh wow, and they hate Christianity? What a fresh and rejuvenated take on music!

Shut up, white suburbs guy

No, invader subhuman savage

42. Anonymous says:
    September 10th, 2021 at 1:31 pm

September 10th, 2021 at 1:23 pm
    September 10th, 2021 at 1:09 pm
    Samhain is back!

Oh wow, and they hate Christianity? What a fresh and rejuvenated take on music!

Shut up, white suburbs guy

43. Anonymous says:
    September 10th, 2021 at 1:23 pm

September 10th, 2021 at 1:09 pm
    Samhain is back!

Oh wow, and they hate Christianity? What a fresh and rejuvenated take on music!

44. Anonymous says:
    September 10th, 2021 at 1:09 pm

Samhain is back!

45. Anonymous says:
    September 10th, 2021 at 12:08 pm

I don’t remember where I was or what I was doing when I first heard Integrity or Das Oath or Bastard Noise or Macronympha. I remember where I was and what I was doing when I first saw all those videos.
    You will grow into a liar. It’s inevitable.

Most people continue to have formative experiences after the age of 13. Maybe you’re just a dork.

46. Anonymous says:
    September 10th, 2021 at 12:05 pm

October 25th, 2020 at 5:38 pm
    I hate having a milf fetish. Feel gross

same bro.

47. Anonymous says:
    September 10th, 2021 at 7:34 am

“Punk show this weekend. Must be fully vaxxed and wear a mask….”

Punk is truly now the sad subculture of PC conformity and government obedience.

48. Anonymous says:
    September 10th, 2021 at 1:14 am

September 6th, 2021 at 10:26 pm
    The guy who ran Video Disease Records is a fraud and a pussy.

I feel bad for whoever gave that poser money.

49. Anonymous says:
    September 10th, 2021 at 12:40 am

The X-Men show from the 90s ruled

50. Anonymous says:
    September 10th, 2021 at 12:35 am

51. Anonymous says:
    September 10th, 2021 at 12:01 am

September 9th, 2021 at 12:17 am
    September 8th, 2021 at 9:19 pm
    September 6th, 2021 at 11:46 pm
    September 6th, 2021 at 12:52 pm
    I just found out that some very famous and totally unexpected e-celeb lurks in here.

very famous or e-celeb: pick one.

It’s a brazilian trans woman with 700k followers on Instagram.

YUCK

52. Anonymous says:
    September 9th, 2021 at 11:53 pm

Old guy in the back says:
    September 9th, 2021 at 4:54 pm
    September 9th, 2021 at 2:10 pm
    September 9th, 2021 at 12:34 pm
    I don’t miss 5+ years ago when every trendy band was sucking off the 90s. All these 00s revival bands suck shit.

These young whippersnappers today don’t know jack shit about making heavy, angry music. It’s so sad.

The ones who are angry and hungry don’t have time or mental stability to make art; they’re neck deep on toil. The closer they can get is 80 bucks freelance shit. Most people (really almost all of them) who can actually have access and time to make music or visual art are too privileged to make anything that’s worthwhile not artificial and based on little aspirations they got from scrolling through their IG feed.

53. Old guy in the back says:
    September 9th, 2021 at 4:54 pm

September 9th, 2021 at 2:10 pm
    September 9th, 2021 at 12:34 pm

54. Anonymous says:
    September 9th, 2021 at 2:39 pm

As long as someone is getting sucked off by someone else i am stoked

55. Anonymous says:
    September 9th, 2021 at 2:24 pm

Just so you wait until it’s 2027 and people are emulating all the bad side of the early 2010’s. There’s people mimicking the mid/late 00’s for a minute now, with scene kid aesthetic which is better than

56. Anonymous says:
    September 9th, 2021 at 2:10 pm

September 9th, 2021 at 12:34 pm

57. Anonymous says:
    September 9th, 2021 at 1:35 pm

Anyone here into penis boasting?

58. Anonymous says:
    September 9th, 2021 at 12:34 pm

I miss 3+ years ago when every trendy band was sucking off the 80s. All these 90s revival bands suck shit.

59. Anonymous says:
    September 9th, 2021 at 12:13 pm

60. Anonymous says:
    September 9th, 2021 at 12:17 am

September 8th, 2021 at 9:19 pm
    September 6th, 2021 at 11:46 pm
    September 6th, 2021 at 12:52 pm

very famous or e-celeb: pick one.

It’s a brazilian trans woman with 700k followers on Instagram.

61. Anonymous says:
    September 9th, 2021 at 12:16 am

God damnit imagine making noise music and expecting approval on IG

62. Anonymous says:
    September 9th, 2021 at 12:07 am

She’s a lost cause she’s a lost lost cause

63. Anonymous says:
    September 8th, 2021 at 10:41 pm

70s black people music>all other black people music.

64. Anonymous says:
    September 8th, 2021 at 9:46 pm

Just found out about “new nostalgia”, this is zoomer culture in a nutshell

65. Anonymous says:
    September 8th, 2021 at 9:19 pm

September 6th, 2021 at 11:46 pm
    September 6th, 2021 at 12:52 pm

very famous or e-celeb: pick one.

66. Anonymous says:
    September 8th, 2021 at 8:09 pm

Integrity (the band) has always been and always will be fucking gay.

^ in the closet in their parents basement ^