1. Anonymous says:
    May 2nd, 2021 at 4:00 pm

May 2nd, 2021 at 2:54 pm
    Veil ll cover has to be some of the worst art I’ve ever seen

I’m gonna second this. Almost threw up when I saw that on Instagram earlier.

Because you’re a boring, faithless lemming.

Looks like acacia strain bullshit. So corny

It rules. Can’t wait to buy. Support, support, support!

Anyone who talks shit about the Veil II art reveals two things: 1.) you don’t get the references because 2.) you’re a clueless poser. Either way, you will buy the record.

Worst of the batch by far lol

It’s the best, you’re gay

Worst band name too

Lol says the loser who just responded to the last five posts. For someone so critical of the label you sure have nothing better to do.

2. Anonymous says:
    May 2nd, 2021 at 2:54 pm

Veil ll cover has to be some of the worst art I’ve ever seen

I’m gonna second this. Almost threw up when I saw that on Instagram earlier.

Because you’re a boring, faithless lemming.

Looks like acacia strain bullshit. So corny

It rules. Can’t wait to buy. Support, support, support!

Worst of the batch by far lol

It’s the best, you’re gay

Worst band name too

3. Anonymous says:
    May 2nd, 2021 at 2:53 pm

Veil ll cover has to be some of the worst art I’ve ever seen

I’m gonna second this. Almost threw up when I saw that on Instagram earlier.

Because you’re a boring, faithless lemming.

Looks like acacia strain bullshit. So corny

It rules. Can’t wait to buy. Support, support, support!

Worst of the batch by far lol

It’s the best, you’re gay

Lmao

4. Anonymous says:
    May 2nd, 2021 at 2:52 pm

ahhhh yes, for you see my dear boy, these pictures of spiders and worms are actually referring to some DIFFERENT pictures of spiders and worms, yes. a true deep dive into the history and context is required to capture the nuance of these slimy cartoon doodles

Either way it’s great to see that the art occupies your thoughts this much. Another win for McCoy!

Lmao another win. How low is the bar

5. Anonymous says:
    May 2nd, 2021 at 2:49 pm

May 1st, 2021 at 9:31 pm
    Stopped eating meat. 5 days in. My psyche feels great but I’m sure thats just the fact that I stopped nicotine intake for a bit or the exercise. A few weeks ago i had the best workout of my life. Been chasing that feeling since then.

Eww beta

Shut the fuck up. Eating animals that you didn’t kill doesn’t make you an alpha. Paying people to abuse I ice my sentient creatures in a first world when it’s completely morally unjustifiable now a days does make you an alpha. It makes you a sheep and narcissist. Grow the fuck yo and do the research. Your consumerism is the problem. Alphas take care of their family. Providing is alpha. Being an old fashioned dipshit isn’t. Hey with the times. Boomer logic and the American dream is ruing the world.

^Communist spotted

Using that symbol disqualifies your existence

^fragile

Lol keep looking retarded

6. Anonymous says:
    May 2nd, 2021 at 2:49 pm

^Communist spotted

Nah. Maybe anti capitalist, but not a communist. I just recognize unethical, unjust and out dated behavior. Humans be destroying the world with their lazy ass “ the world is my trash can “ logic. The way we do things holds zero moral justification and we do it anyways. Fuck that noise. Just be a decent person is all I’m saying. Fuck animal agriculture. Fuck big pharma and fuck open market capitalism.

Every self-proclaimed leftist/anticapitalist in America is an elitist striver or actual rich kid whose latent goal is to destroy and humiliate middle and working class Americans.

This guy has polled everyone lol. Shut up retard

7. Anonymous says:

10. Anonymous says:
    May 2nd, 2021 at 1:12 am

11. Anonymous says:
    May 1st, 2021 at 10:37 pm

May 1st, 2021 at 8:18 pm

Eww beta

Vegan calling anyone a narcissist is good for a laugh

12. Anonymous says:
    May 1st, 2021 at 10:30 pm

^Communist spotted

13. Anonymous says:
    May 1st, 2021 at 10:29 pm

The “vaccinated” slaughter-cattle are shedding their Fauci Ouchies onto us. Burn the witches.

14. Anonymous says:
    May 1st, 2021 at 9:34 pm

no sex with vax chicks

Seriously. They can keep their new spike proteins and breed their own mutant slave race.

I support the sentiment, but we all know vax girls aren’t breeders. They’ve been birth control sterilized since 9 years old.

These guys definitely don’t have sex lol

Says you, a walking std

Was it your mom or sister who gave it to me?

Nah it was your tranny dad

This guy sucks his dad’s dick

15. Anonymous says:
    May 1st, 2021 at 9:32 pm

no sex with vax chicks

These guys definitely don’t have sex lol

Says you, a walking std

Was it your mom or sister who gave it to me?

Nah it was your tranny dad

It was definitely your whore mother

16. Anonymous says:
    May 1st, 2021 at 9:31 pm

Eww beta

^Communist spotted

Using that symbol disqualifies your existence

17. Anonymous says:
    May 1st, 2021 at 9:03 pm

May 1st, 2021 at 8:18 pm

Eww beta

Lmao spoken like a 5 day old vegan.

18. Anonymous says:
    May 1st, 2021 at 9:00 pm

May 1st, 2021 at 8:18 pm

Eww beta

Sorry, OP here, are you saying that to me or dude who called me a beta?

19. Anonymous says:
    May 1st, 2021 at 8:56 pm

May 1st, 2021 at 8:18 pm

Eww beta

^Communist spotted

20. Anonymous says:
    May 1st, 2021 at 8:18 pm

Eww beta

21. Anonymous says:
    May 1st, 2021 at 7:45 pm

May 1st, 2021 at 4:32 pm
    no sex with vax chicks

These guys definitely don’t have sex lol

Says you, a walking std

Was it your mom or sister who gave it to me?

Nah it was your tranny dad

22. Anonymous says:
    May 1st, 2021 at 7:44 pm

May 1st, 2021 at 6:15 pm
    Veil ll cover has to be some of the worst art I’ve ever seen

I’m gonna second this. Almost threw up when I saw that on Instagram earlier.

Because you’re a boring, faithless lemming.

Looks like acacia strain bullshit. So corny

It rules. Can’t wait to buy. Support, support, support!

Worst of the batch by far lol

It’s the best, you’re gay

23. Anonymous says:
    May 1st, 2021 at 7:06 pm

May 1st, 2021 at 4:58 pm
    I wish i could fuck my fat ex in her ass in front of her mom and little sister
    shes an anal whore

You have issues. I’ll let your ex know that tonight.

24. Anonymous says:
    May 1st, 2021 at 6:15 pm

Veil ll cover has to be some of the worst art I’ve ever seen

I’m gonna second this. Almost threw up when I saw that on Instagram earlier.

Because you’re a boring, faithless lemming.

Looks like acacia strain bullshit. So corny

It rules. Can’t wait to buy. Support, support, support!

Worst of the batch by far lol

25. Anonymous says:
    May 1st, 2021 at 4:58 pm

I wish i could fuck my fat ex in her ass in front of her mom and little sister
    shes an anal whore

26. Anonymous says:
    May 1st, 2021 at 4:32 pm

no sex with vax chicks

These guys definitely don’t have sex lol

Says you, a walking std

Was it your mom or sister who gave it to me?

27. Anonymous says:
    May 1st, 2021 at 4:19 pm

May 1st, 2021 at 3:56 pm
    May 1st, 2021 at 3:11 pm
    Veil ll cover has to be some of the worst art I’ve ever seen

I’m gonna second this. Almost threw up when I saw that on Instagram earlier.

Because you’re a boring, faithless lemming.

Looks like acacia strain bullshit. So corny

It rules. Can’t wait to buy. Support, support, support!

28. Anonymous says:
    May 1st, 2021 at 3:56 pm

May 1st, 2021 at 3:11 pm
    Veil ll cover has to be some of the worst art I’ve ever seen

I’m gonna second this. Almost threw up when I saw that on Instagram earlier.

Because you’re a boring, faithless lemming.

Looks like acacia strain bullshit. So corny

It rules. Can’t wait to buy. Support, support, support!

29. Anonymous says:
    May 1st, 2021 at 3:55 pm

May 1st, 2021 at 3:14 pm
    no sex with vax chicks

These guys definitely don’t have sex lol

Says you, a walking std

30. Anonymous says:
    May 1st, 2021 at 3:14 pm

no sex with vax chicks

These guys definitely don’t have sex lol

31. Anonymous says:
    May 1st, 2021 at 3:11 pm

Veil ll cover has to be some of the worst art I’ve ever seen

I’m gonna second this. Almost threw up when I saw that on Instagram earlier.

Because you’re a boring, faithless lemming.

Looks like acacia strain bullshit. So corny

32. Anonymous says:
    May 1st, 2021 at 12:42 pm

April 30th, 2021 at 8:27 pm
    April 29th, 2021 at 10:44 am
    antichrist kramers meme game is drunk uncle level fire

Entire post is slang and jargon aside from the word “is” which doesnt really have a meaning. I’m diggin it.

is that actually Kramer posting or just another weak incel fucking up the “narrative” ? The irony and stupidity of those posts are arbitrary blatant retardation.

33. Anonymous says:
    May 1st, 2021 at 6:52 am

May 1st, 2021 at 1:53 am
    “TRUE SICK PUNK: SCUMMY LITTLE FREAK”

– Hoax

34. Anonymous says:
    May 1st, 2021 at 5:41 am

RIP Mr. Graham. The only shining star of black metal. We will meet again as cosmic dust.

35. Anonymous says:
    May 1st, 2021 at 1:53 am

TRUE SICK PUNK: SCUMMY LITTLE FREAK

36. Anonymous says:
    April 30th, 2021 at 11:49 pm

April 30th, 2021 at 5:01 pm
    April 30th, 2021 at 4:36 pm
    no sex with vax chicks

37. Country Boy Rocker says:
    April 30th, 2021 at 11:48 pm

Can any jerks recommend somewhere to post an ad for recruiting cult members for my right wing commune?

38. Anonymous says:
    April 30th, 2021 at 10:03 pm

Out of all of the 80’s punk icons, Danzig is easily the coolest (John Brannon is #2): https://loudwire.com/glenn-danzig-punk-explosion-wouldnt-happen-today-woke-bullshit/?utm_source=deathmetal.org

39. Anonymous says:
    April 30th, 2021 at 9:52 pm

April 30th, 2021 at 9:45 pm
    April 30th, 2021 at 9:32 pm
    Whatever happened to releasing unique projects like Salvation or SQRM.

They broke up eons ago, you whiny bitch. Why don’t you start a band? Oh that’s right because you’re useless.

What’s funny is that when SQRM and Salvation were around people complained just like the OP is doing now lol. No one is ever happy.

40. Anonymous says:
    April 30th, 2021 at 9:45 pm

April 30th, 2021 at 9:32 pm
    Whatever happened to releasing unique projects like Salvation or SQRM.

41. Anonymous says:
    April 30th, 2021 at 9:43 pm

April 30th, 2021 at 6:54 pm
    April 29th, 2021 at 11:09 am
    Veil ll cover has to be some of the worst art I’ve ever seen

I’m gonna second this. Almost threw up when I saw that on Instagram earlier.

Because you’re a boring, faithless lemming.

42. Anonymous says:
    April 30th, 2021 at 9:32 pm

Whatever happened to releasing unique projects like Salvation or SQRM.

43. Anonymous says:
    April 30th, 2021 at 8:27 pm

April 29th, 2021 at 10:44 am
    antichrist kramers meme game is drunk uncle level fire

44. Anonymous says:
    April 30th, 2021 at 8:16 pm

doing an update on Friday is bad, do it on a Saturday instead. what do you think i am, some retarded little nerd that sits at a computer all day instead of working a real job? i can’t just stop whatever i’m doing at any second and whip out my phone, and everyone knows bigcartel sucks shit on phone anyway. don’t favor the dweebs

45. The Consequence says:
    April 30th, 2021 at 7:29 pm

You’re welcome.

46. The Consequence says:
    April 30th, 2021 at 7:28 pm

You’re welcome.

47. Donald J. Trump says:
    April 30th, 2021 at 6:58 pm

tonguepunch my fartbox, trannies

48. Anonymous says:
    April 30th, 2021 at 6:54 pm

April 29th, 2021 at 11:09 am
    Veil ll cover has to be some of the worst art I’ve ever seen

I’m gonna second this. Almost threw up when I saw that on Instagram earlier.

49. Anonymous says:
    April 30th, 2021 at 5:01 pm

April 30th, 2021 at 4:36 pm
    no sex with vax chicks

50. Anonymous says:
    April 30th, 2021 at 4:36 pm

no sex with vax chicks

51. Anonymous says:
    April 30th, 2021 at 3:48 pm

If you want to see that actual state of hardcore and how cucked it is, look no further than the comments to Justified Arrogance’s Instagram shame-post about Springa.

52. Anonymous says:
    April 30th, 2021 at 11:51 am

April 29th, 2021 at 2:06 pm
    April 29th, 2021 at 12:43 pm
    The natural state of man is bisexuality. 70/30 mix with the preference towards women. Heterosexuality and strict homosexuality is a subversion.

Just because you want a dick in your mouth doesn’t mean the rest of us should too, weirdo

He’s right though. It’s only natural to want a dick in your mouth sometimes. But only sometimes and only for a little bit.

53. Anonymous says:
    April 30th, 2021 at 10:08 am

The Consequence tracks are up!

54. Anonymous says:
    April 30th, 2021 at 5:08 am

April 29th, 2021 at 8:28 pm
    April 29th, 2021 at 5:51 pm
    Rappers love chains, weirdos love chains, I love chains, BDSM enthusiasts love chains, dogs love chains, do I have to continue?

Think for yourself. We’re here to break the chain.

And what made you think that I like chains?

55. Anonymous says:
    April 29th, 2021 at 11:47 pm

I love how every YA record blurb uses the word “legendary” at least once

56. Anonymous says:
    April 29th, 2021 at 8:28 pm

April 29th, 2021 at 5:51 pm

Think for yourself. We’re here to break the chain.

57. Anonymous says:
    April 29th, 2021 at 6:22 pm

Army Girlfriend says:
    April 29th, 2021 at 3:34 pm

Good for you, man. Keep going. If you feel like it, try to cut carbs or get into intermittent fasting, it’s very good for having clearer thoughts.

58. Anonymous says:

Says funeral party owner

61. Army Girlfriend says:
    April 29th, 2021 at 3:34 pm

62. Anonymous says:
    April 29th, 2021 at 2:36 pm

April 29th, 2021 at 2:21 pm
    Really like the grinning deaths head track but I thought I could have used a nice guitar solo

You could use a nice punch in your big fat gut

63. Anonymous says:
    April 29th, 2021 at 2:21 pm

64. Anonymous says:
    April 29th, 2021 at 2:06 pm

April 29th, 2021 at 12:43 pm

65. Anonymous says:
    April 29th, 2021 at 1:17 pm

April 29th, 2021 at 1:10 pm
    Veil ll cover has to be some of the worst art I’ve ever seen

Go back to Fedex’s photocopier pussyboy.

Seconded. Looks like a shitty gore grind album

Beat it, gramps—you don’t get it

66. Anonymous says: